SIP SEVAR is a centralized intranet banking platform developed by Global Consulting. The solution is aimed at processing automation for all local currency payments in the banking environment. SIP SEVAR facilitates the exchange of payments following the standards of the local payment operators – Bisera, RINGS, Sebra. The platform includes reporting, administration, accounting and reconciliation modules. It is integrated with the e-banking channels and the host banking systems through software interfaces. SIP SEVAR handles large volumes of transactions easily and has capabilities for online and offline integration with host banking systems.
Omikron is a provider of integrated software solutions for e-banking based on the Electronic Banking System MultiCash® platform. MultiCash® and MultiCash Transfer Client (MCT) are next generation e-banking solutions available to banks internationally.
The key advantage of implementing these solutions is the availability of straight through processing during transaction execution via integration with ERP, Treasury and other systems. MultiCash users have the option to benefit from the unified zone for SEPA euro payments.
- MultiCash Bank Server(MCB) is an integrated banking platform for control and execution of financial transactions from corporate clients in a universal communication environment.
- MultiCash® and MultiCash Transfer Client (MCT) enable management of cash assets of corporate customers using web and mobile interfaces. The open design of the MultiCash Transfer solution enables the aggregation of functions, support of multiple communications standards and integration and support of local and international payment formats. The wide spectrum of payment modules for local and international transactions is considered one of the strongest advantages of MultiCash. The products support all SEPA formats.
Local Card Management System is a system developed by Global Consulting, that serves as a comprehensive solution for management of all business processes related to bank cards. The key features of the product are:
- Management of customers, accounts, card holders, terminals and cards
- Transaction processing
- Report creation and query execution.
The system is designed to adhere to the main principles of the banking activities – security, reliability, data protection and extensive reporting capabilities. The system supports interfaces with both the core banking system and the card authorization provider.
Emergency Bulletin is a web based system that enables logging, monitoring and status management of outages within installations of the national electricity system. It also has extensive operational reporting and analytical capabilities.
Information systems for automated management of the electricity system developed for the Electricity System Operator:
- Monitoring system for the state of ESO installations
- Operator calls – system for logging and management of operator calls in regional and central operational headquarters
- System for operational monitoring – the system gathers, processes and stores data on the production, distribution and utilisation of electricity
- Operational Dispatch Information (ODI) – a specialized solution for remote access to operational data, consolidated in the regional and central operational headquarters
The systems developed in ESO have resulted in easy to use and intuitive software solutions, streamlining the operator tasks and improving the ability to create reports and automate the management of data. The systems provide ESO’s operational and management staff a quick and easy access to operational dispatch information from remote workplaces and mobile devices, while maintaining a high level of access security.
Data Integration – completed project for end to end data integration using Informatica PowerCenter. Automated processes for data extraction from all existing sources in ESO – ERP, SCADA, CRMD, GIS have been developed using Informatica’s solutions. After the extraction, data is transformed into the relevant format and stored into the local databases of the systems for operational monitoring in the regional and central operational headquarters. The developed processes also feed data to the European transparency platform ENTSO-E.
Project for the optimisation of data distribution and integration processes at Vivacom. As one of the leading telecom operators in Bulgaria, Vivacom operates in an environment with intensive volume and distribution of data. Here are some of the preliminary specifications of the project scope:
- 14 operational systems that process and store data from different parts of the operational activities
- A total volume of data surpassing 11TB, with more than 500 active users of BI tools
- Vivacom’s DWH executes more than 130 processes on a monthly basis, while 40 processes are started on a daily basis, all of which are managed by scripts
- 60% of the processes are interdependent and logically scheduled, resulting in process interlocks twice a month on average, while once a month a process execution may be unnecessarily repeated
- Data from the operational systems and the DWH is used on the fly for analysis, queries, reports and the creation of the industry standard KPIs
- Intensive flow of data between systems is being handled by partial solutions – an array of scripts, manually developed by Vivacom’s experts
The project was completed in two stages. In the first stage all data integration processes between the operational systems and DWH were reengineered and scheduled with Informatica’s PowerCenter:
- The 130 existing processes were replaced by 30 workflows
- 5 workflows are started on a daily basis and there are no interlocks or process execution duplicates
In the second stage the real time data integration functionality was utilised, capturing and extracting only changed data to the DWH:
- Using Power Center all possible options for ETL processes in the organisation have been captured
- An acceleration measuring 5 to 6 times has been achieved for certain processes
- The time necessary for development and implementation of a new process has been shortened from days to hours
- All processes are completely visualised using the intuitive graphical interface of Informatica